Benefits of a Concierge Rehab Center
Living with an addiction can be incredibly stressful for everyone involved. The emotional and psychological toll that addiction can take on those close to the individual, can rival the emotional and physical toll of the one addicted. While making the first step toward recovery and seeking treatment is optimal, many people with substance use disorders may hesitate or decide not to obtain treatment because they believe that they will need to check into a facility for weeks or even months.
While in some cases, some form of inpatient treatment may be needed to help stabilize the individual through a challenging detox period, most situations can be handled with a highly versatile approach called concierge rehab. This is often seen as the ideal option for busy professionals and those with significant family or other responsibilities. We’re going to take a look at just what concierge rehab is, and what the benefits are for people that want to finally get out from under the burden of addiction.
What Is Concierge Rehab?
Concierge rehab is a revolutionary form of rehab that allows patients’ needs to help frame the structure of the recovery program. Knowing that you need help and being able to find the support you need are two very different things, and a concierge treatment program like Capo Canyon understands this. We’re ready to help you down the challenging road to recovery.
Concierge rehab is all about removing barriers to the patient’s recovery. These barriers can be of any type or root cause. There can be physical barriers where a patient needs to live at a facility rather than drive to multiple times each week, and the treatment will be adjusted to eliminate that barrier. If there is a barrier to being a busy professional that needs to maintain an active pace, we’ll make sure your treatment plan is built around your work hours so you can continue in your career while you begin to heal.
How Does Concierge Rehab Work?
Each concierge rehab treatment plan is going to be different, and unique to the individual it’s built for. The first step in building a personalized treatment plan is meeting with addiction and mental health treatment rofessionals, and having an open discussion about the variables involved. Common subjects of discussion include:
- The patient’s current health and medical history
- The addiction profile of the patient, including how long they’ve been using, how often, dosages or amounts used, and so on
- Lifestyle attributes and scheduling needs of the patient, including professional obligations, educational obligations, home, and family needs, and more
- Underlying mental healthy challenges that may be contributing to their addiction or a root cause
Not only will this help your treatment team to begin building an effective treatment plan around the needs of your daily life, but it will also be the beginning of the introspective work that will need to be done. For many people, taking an objective look at their busy life and how much they try to fit in, can sometimes leave them speechless. Viewing the stress this can cause is a powerful motivator for many patients to make their changes with vigor.
Benefits Of A Concierge Rehab Program
While each patient will undoubtedly find benefits that they appreciate, some of the most commonly reported benefits of participating in a concierge rehab program include:
- Knowing that their treatment was personalized and that their recovery mattered enough that people created a complex treatment plan
- Increased empathy and support
- Intense focus on a long-term recovery strategy for better results
- Having an easy and accessible way to minimize the negative experience of detox, while having support immediately available following acute withdrawal
- Being able to receive treatment in total privacy and confidentiality, so that your private details stay private
- Having a customized treatment schedule so you can still address professional or personal responsibilities that otherwise would make attending a treatment program not possible
Create A Concierge Rehab Plan Today
If you or someone you are close to is struggling with addiction and underlying mental health issues and is open to participating in concierge rehab, reach out to professionals immediately. Contacting Capo Canyon today can put you in touch with experienced, addiction professionals within minutes.