The golden state has thousands of detox and recovery resources. Whether you’re a local and looking to recover from substance abuse close to home or a secluded ocean-side clinic, California has a place for you. We know starting treatment isn’t easy. At Capo Canyon Recovery, we offer independently-run detox and rehab facilities across CA that are ready to provide holistic therapy services for those in recovery. Detox and recovery can be the most challenging and most rewarding journey of a person’s life. For holistic, compassionate care, our facilities right here in Orange County are ready to serve. If you or a loved one are looking for holistic therapy in beautiful Mission Viejo, CA, learn more about our detox and recovery programs at Capo Canyon Recovery by calling us at 833.972.2330 today.
What to Look for in a Holistic Rehab Center
Holistic rehab centers focus on a person’s whole life, not just their addiction. These types of centers offer various therapies. They often help clients put life into perspective, find their passion, and put sobriety first. By helping clients build healthy daily routines and focusing on their diet, holistic therapy can transform their lives. Some clients look for a women’s or men’s only facility for a more comfortable recovery. Others prefer co-ed facilities. Whether you know what you’re looking for or not, here are other factors to consider when looking for holistic therapy services:
- Diverse types of therapy-You may want to look for programs offering aftercare support to prevent relapse.
- Trauma-informed treatments-Holistic therapy will address childhood and adult trauma affecting addiction. If you are curious about treatments like EMDR, base your search on these approaches.
- Faith-based holistic healing-Combining spiritual support with traditional therapy offers the holistic healing necessary to overcome addiction. For many, putting faith in a higher power puts addiction in perspective.
- Location-Seclusion and access to nature are often considerations when choosing a clinic. Southern California offers ocean, forest, and desert locations to help clients disconnect from their busy lives and reconnect with themselves.
- Cost-Costs and insurance coverage vary. Some state-run programs and independent clinics take insurance. Check out CA’s government websites for more information and talk to your insurance company to find a clinic within your budget.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a rehab facility. If you or someone you love needs holistic addiction therapy, as your doctor or therapist for reputable recommendations. Never trust a clinic that offers miracle cures. Holistic recovery is a marathon, not a sprint.
Where to Find Local Recovery Resources in Orange County
Orange County is known for Disneyland and orange groves. We are also home to a wealth of services to support recovery. If you’re looking for local resources for holistic therapy, consider local 12-step programs. You can find these group meetings online or ask an addiction therapist for recommendations. Local therapists are also a resource for reputable holistic care. Facilities across the county can offer idyllic landscapes, compassionate care, and post-rehab support to put your life back in your hands.
Begin Your Healing Journey at Capo Canyon Recovery
Whether you’re a Southern California native or looking to recover in beautiful CA, Capo Canyon Recovery is here for you. We know it isn’t easy to take a step towards healing, but we are here to support you along the way. Our Mission Viejo clinic holistically treats addiction and mental health disorders. Our 24-hour nursing care helps clients detox and recover from conditions such as:
- Alcohol addiction
- Heroin addiction
- Opioid addiction
- Opiate addiction
- Benzo addiction
With an in-house chef, luxurious beds, and an onsite organic garden, we’re here to help you on your journey to sobriety. Don’t wait. Call us at 833.972.2330 today for more information on our holistic therapy programs.